Boy oh boy... when you haven't typed for a while it's hard to know what to say!
Anywho... I just wanted, I suppose, to announce is fun blogger fashion that Matt, Sterling, and I will be welcoming a new baby to our family hopefully in March. I'm 16 weeks along and doing quite well... working, being a mom, all that good stuff, and in about 2 weeks we will hopefully find out the sex of our future cutiepatooty. There.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! I can't believe Sterling will be 2 soon! I guess since I don't see you very often anymore these things can happen!
YEAH!!! the cat is finally out of the bag!!! We can't wait!!! :)
I knew it! I sensed from your little "hint" that you were expecting. How wonderful for our whole family. Please reveal the sex so I can get started on a new blanket. You know me, always time for another baby blanket. Love you bunches. AB
Wow, can you believe Sterling is gonna be a BIG brother? Now he'll have a partner in crime.The more the merrier. Congratulations guys!
Post a Comment