Saturday, November 8, 2008
One Girly Wirly on the way...
About 4 weeks ago Matt, Sterling, and I were happy to find out that baby number 2 would be a girl. The name we have pretty much decided on is Gwenyth, Gwyneth, Gweneth... well the name is set just not the spelling yet and the middle name is still undecided. We are all pretty excited and happy to welcome this little jewel to our family in March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CONGRATS!
I vote for "Gwyneth"!
Much love -
Missy
I say either Gwenyth or Gwyneth. The y is fun!
By the way, I put up a post with pictures from our visit. I have a bunch more pictures, a few of Sterling that are pretty cute. I'm going out of town tomorrow morning, but if you give me your email I shoot them over to you when I get back in town.
Hope you are having a great week so far!
Congrats!!! (Hope you don't mind I snuck over from Lisa's blog).
Girls are so much fun, I should know!
And I just love love love her name. Anyway you spell it it is still beautiful.
-Maggie
Post a Comment