Sunday, November 11, 2007

One tough day

Today is Sunday. I know for most families Sundays are a pretty crazy day but today was a little crazier than usual. I got up at 4:30 am to give Sterling a bottle and stayed up from there to do poster for Primary Singing time. Sterling got up and we bopped around with Dad who was also up early because he was speaking in a different ward. Last night we went to the mall so I didn't get a chance to bathe him so I did it this morning I used the Johnson and Johnson calming lavender bath because we have tons of it and followed the bath up with the lotion. He was dressed as normal and at 8:00 we were off to church. My mom and I sang today so we had to practice early and while we were practicing Sterling starts sneezing like crazy, his left eye starts to swell and turn red, and his lip starts to swell. I think this was a reaction to the new soap. Thankfully, yesterday I had the feeling I should buy some benadryl for a "just-in-case" moment. My mom and I sang I ran home with Sterling gave him a half dose of the medicine, he fell asleep and was doing so much better. So, after church Matt, Sterling, and I went over to my parents... While we were there Sterling fell face first on the tile and started bleed from his tooth/lip.
Thank goodness Sterling is such a trooper. It's just hard to see your little baby be in pain.

No comments: