Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November Happenings

I know I haven't updated in a while... I'm working on it but just incase you didn't ...
Sterling turned 1!
Papa Tom turned 60!
Thanksgiving was a blast and all the food was supper yummy.
and
Sterling, my mom, and I went to the Living Desert and had a great time.
Those are all of the happenings so far and pictures will hopefully follow soon.

I can't believe I have my Christmas tree up already!!!

1 comment:

AB said...

Hey Meagan. Sorry I missed Sterling's first b'day. It's the big important one. Sent a gift you should be getting soon. I'll be better next year, but the Caress family is getting a little too big, with more to come I'm sure.

Love the pics of Sterling. He's such a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Renee doing good, baby due in April. Can't wait to see Delaney for the holidays. Leaving for Colorado on the 12th. Happy holidays to you all.

Love you
AB