Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009

Happy Halloween!
Dressed and ready to go.

Yes, I know I look fabulous.

Buzz holding buzz... catching some zzzzzzzzzzzz.


Grandma Caress holding her itsy grandbabies.

Lets go get caaandy...


Daddy taking Sterling around the lot.


Mommy trying to get in a picture.

This is one of the thing Sterling loved that whole evening...creepy to me, fun for him.

Ending the evening with a foot rub from Papa Caress.

Halloween...We started the day by doing some neccesary grocery shopping (Sterling wearing his Buzz wings of course) with Grandma Haas. We went home and Sterling boy would not nap. The whole time was thinking "YOu NEED to Nap or We ALl won't Enjoy the HOLIDAY!" but alas, he did not nap. I got the kids dressed after Matt got home from a loooong day of work and we drove over to my parents to trick o treat. Of course on the way what should happen but Sterling falls sound asleep. Yicks. But we woke him up, gave him a little lollipop and all was well. After going to My parent's house we went to a trunk o treat at the Palm Desert Stake Center. We met Grandma and Grandpa Caress there along with Aunt Kym, Uncle Chris, and Lincoln. Sterling had a good time. He said Trick o treat at each car and thanks afterwards. It will be interesting to see what we will do next year.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Weston did the EXACT same thing! He was a little groggy during the trick or treating, but I think he still had fun.
I love the Buzz costume!
How are you guys doing? I was just thinking about how much fun we had visiting you last Halloween. It is amazing how much has happened in the last year!

Kym said...

What a fun, fun day!!! Loved Buzz for sure & little Gwennie-boo was perfect!!!