The following updates are not due to a new year resolution. I got a new camera and cord for Christmas so I decided to finally upload well... a couple months.
I'm so glad to see that you got your camera working again! You have been busy - love all the pictures. I'm totally jealous that you guys went to the zoo and the beach!
I am a mom who is lucky enough to be a homemaker right now at this moment in time. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have one energetic son and one go-with-the-flow daughter. I love my family to infinity and beyond!
2 comments:
I'm so glad to see that you got your camera working again! You have been busy - love all the pictures. I'm totally jealous that you guys went to the zoo and the beach!
I LOVED all your many entries. Now you just have to keep up when the baby gets here!!! :) no pressure.
Post a Comment