Friday, February 8, 2008

The survey

1. What is your middle name? Micheal, just like my dad and sister.


2. Favorite item of clothing? My black yoga pants Kym gave me... and a pair of blue jeans my sister gave me.


3. What color is your bathroom? Whitish


4. Favorite brand of clothing? I really like those down east long shirts...

5. Four places I have lived:
1. La Quinta
2. Moreno Valley
3. Bermuda Dunes + Indio
4. Thermal.

6. Four places I have been (other than where I lived):
1. Utah
2. San Felipe
3. Hawaii
4. San Fransisco

23.7. Favorite City to visit that I’ve already been to?
Deweyville, Utah... it's like another world. =)

8. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Ireland, Scotland, Germany, then London.
9. Where would you retire? Anywhere with my Hubby.


10. Most memorable birthday? 21st I suppose... The bday just a little before I got married. Busy time.

11. When is your birthday? June 21... the first day of summer!


12. What did you want to be when you were little? An animal doctor (atleast that's what I remember writing down a bunch).

13. What is your favorite flower? Tulips and Poppies


14. What was the last thing you ate? Hot dog at the street fair.


15. Do you wish on stars? I use to... I guess I should start again.


16. What is your pet peeve? snow bird drivers.

17. Four of my favorite restaurants:
Tooties ( Texas BBQ) That is Matt and my equivalent of Cheers.
In-in-out ( always great animal style burgers and their chocolate shakes are so yummy)
Sullivans ( it was the first fancy steak place I had ever been: the fish was fabulous)
Kobe steak house ( I love almost all things Japanese and who doesn't like entertainment while you eat).

18. Siblings? 1 sister


19. Favorite day of the year? June 21 (I'm out of school, I get to be with my family, and it's my bday!)


20. Favorite day of the week? Sunday


21. Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Lifeguard
2.Swim instructor
3.Intern for Time Warner
4. Preschool teacher

22. Four of my favorite foods:
1. Huevos Rancheros ( Christmas Morning)
2. Almost any yummy pasta ( GO CARBS!)
3. Salsa Soup that Grandma Caress showed me how to make
4. Broccoli Cheese Soup.

23. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate
24. Four TV shows I watch: Well we don't have cable ... but I manage to see...
1. Biggest loser
2. Friday Night Lights
3. American Gladiators ( oooooh yesss)
4. Ace of Cakes

25. Last movie you watched?
At the Theater... P.S. I love you ( I loved it)
on video... Hoosiers
on DVD... Lean on Me.
26. Do you have kids? Yep, One Fabulous Sterling boy.


27. Do you think you are strong? I did up my weight on bicep curls!!!! I love the gym.


28. Last person you talked to on the phone? Matt.


29. Four things I look forward to in the next year:
1. Summer break
2. Exercising
3. Babies being born
4. Being married for 4 years.

1 comment:

Kym said...

YEAH Meagan!!! Good answers. I think I knew most of them so I guess I know you pretty well. How fun!!