Both Kym & Chris recently had birthdays to celebrate. Kym's was on August 12 and Chris's on September 14. Kymmy boo and Chrisy poo are not only two of my favorite people but are great aunts and uncles, sis and bro in-laws and friends. You two rock. Happy birthdays!
Why have I not seen 1/2 of these pictures??! :) You have lots of us! I love it!! Thank you for our birthday wishes. We love you guys, too!!! Life just wouldn't be the same without you rightn nexst to us! xoxo
I am a mom who is lucky enough to be a homemaker right now at this moment in time. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have one energetic son and one go-with-the-flow daughter. I love my family to infinity and beyond!
2 comments:
Why have I not seen 1/2 of these pictures??! :) You have lots of us! I love it!! Thank you for our birthday wishes. We love you guys, too!!! Life just wouldn't be the same without you rightn nexst to us! xoxo
okay, nice spelling in that last one...sorry. my crazy typing fingers can't control themselves!!
Post a Comment